More InformationThe Handbook of Satellite Services in Europe is a unique publication which is intended to give all of those with a professional interest in satellite communications and navigation the information they require on services and equipment. An attempt has been made to ensure that adequate information has been provided, without carrying an excessive overhead of unnecessary detail.
The Handbook of Satellite Services in Europe is available online and on CD-ROM and is updated continually to include new information, to expand existing sections and to take account of the changes in this rapidly evolving industry.
The Handbook of Satellite Services in Europe is the best source of information on the European satellite communications industry currently available.
- Provides detailed information on over 180 satellite European satellite service providers giving an overview of each operator and a description of all services offered
- Covers fixed, mobile, radiolocation and broadcast services
- Includes regulatory details for more than 40 European countries, summarising relevant legislation
- Provides performance and coverage information on all satellites used in Europe
- Extensive directory, giving contact information for satellite operators, service providers, regulatory agencies and equipment manufacturers
- Comprehensive explanation of satellite technology available in Europe
- Also published on CD-ROM in HTML format
- Updated continuously online and every 3 months on CD-RM to keep you fully up to date
- Only £95/€110/US$150 for a three month subscription or only £285/€330/US$450 for a full year's subscription
- Subscribers receive online access and copies of the CD-ROM
The Handbook of Satellite Services in Europe is edited by Mike Armstrong-Smith, a satellite communications professional with over thirty years experience in the satellite industry. After spending ten years working for major satellite manufacturers on the design of communication satellite payloads and satellite networks, Mike Armstrong-Smith founded Microcom Systems, a consultancy specialising in satellite communications. Currently, Mike Armstrong-Smith consults world wide on all aspects of the satellite communications market for equipment and satellite manufacturers, satellite operators, communications users and investors in the industry.